IM table of contents (Nova Roma)
These texts belong to one of the three great categories of Novaroman legal acts, generally speaking:
- the Constitution, which gives its legal existence to every other act ;
- the assemblies acts ;
- the other acts, which do not fall inside the scope of the law.
- The Current applicable constitution is actualized and includes the modifications made from 2752 to 2760 a.u.c. :
- Previous versions :
The acts passed by Nova Roma assemblies
These assemblies, called in latin "comitium" plural "comitia" are, as in ancient Rome :
- the assemblies of the People, according the way they are organized :
- Comitia centuriata
- Comitia tributa populi
- Comitia tributa plebis (or "concilium plebis")
- a special assembly, the Comitia curiata, composed by selected citizens, the lictors.
They are split in two groups :
- Laws :
You may consult either :
- the actualized official list of leges, which provides all the laws passed by each of the four novaroman comitia ;
- the list of lawswhich distinguishes the laws issued by the assemblies of the People and the Comitia curiata.
The non-law level acts
Nova Roma has two categories of such acts :