Election MMDCCLXI (Nova Roma)/Rogatio Moravia Iulia de tribunis plebis
1. In the order of authority among the ordinarii magistrates, the Tribuni Plebis shall be placed in fourth position, behind the Praetors.
2. Therefore, the Constitution, Article IV, Section A, Paragraph 7, is reassigned as Article IV, Part A, Section 4 with the other sections in Part A following in numerical order.
3. By this Lex Moravia Iulia de Tribunis Plebis is amended the Constitution, Article IV, Part A, Section 7, where it begins:
- "Tribuni Plebis (Tribune of the Plebs). Five tribunes of the plebs shall be elected by the comitia plebis tributa to serve a term lasting one year."
Hereby shall IV.A.7 be amended to IV.A.4 as follows:
- Tribuni Plebis (Tribunes of the Plebeians): A number of Tribunes, determined by law, shall be elected by the Comitia Plebis Tributa to serve a term lasting one year.
Revised a.d. IV Id. Nov. ‡