List of discussed SC (Nova Roma)
Revision as of 17:24, 16 June 2010 by Gaius Cocceius Spinula
| Numerus 
| Nomen 
| Approval day 
| Votes 
| Object 
| Appl. status 
|0001||Appointment of Magnus Hadrianus Ingmarius Cogitatus Thuleus as proconsul of provincia Thule||17 Mar 51||4/0/0||Appointment of the governor of provincia Thule||Lapsed|
|0002||Creation of a nonprofit corporation||17 Mar 51||4/0/0||A npmc must be created so that NR obey the laws of the U.S.A.. The npmc shall be incorporated in Delaware.||Lapsed (done, the npmc is still alive)|
|0003||Nova Roma shall sponsor re-enactment legions||17 Mar 51||4/0/0|| NR sponsors reenactment legions if:
|0004||Appointment of Ambrosius Silvanius Virbius as proconsul of the Great Lakes province and as Curule aedile||21 Mar 51||4/0/0||Appointment of Ambrosius Silvanius Virbius as proconsul of the Great Lakes province and as Curule aedile||Lapsed|
- ↑ Number of the SC, by order of issue. The SC are numbered in this tabularium to avoid any confusion between two SC whose name may be similar. This number generally has not been approved as a part of the SC.
- ↑ The names ("nomen" in latin) of Nova Roma SC follow the usage in ancient Rome, when the word "SC" (law) was followed by the topic of the SC.
- ↑ The date when the SC has been adopted (normally, the last day of the senate session of its adoption).
- ↑ Number of senators who voted in favor of the SC, nb of abstentions, and nb of votes against.
- ↑ What the SC deals with
- ↑ After its approval, a SC could have been rescinded or modified by another SC or any legal value act. The SC may be considered as 'lapsed' if the material elements of its application do not exist any more.