America Austrorientalis Edictum II (Nova Roma)
Edictum Propraetoricum 2754-2 AMERICA AUSTRORIENTALIS PROVINCIA July 21, 2754 a.u.c.
ESTABLISHMENT OF REGIONES
I, Lucius Sicinius Drusus, Propraetor America Austrorientalis, issue the following Edicta to establish the Regiones of the Provincia.
1. Each Regio will have a Praefectus Regio, who shall be a resident of that Regio.
2. The duties of the Praefectus Regio shall be: A. To report the conditions of the Regio to the Propraetor. B. To settle disputes between Citizens of the Regio, subject to Appeal to the Propraetor. C. To establish the boundaries of any Municipia within the Regio.
3. The Regio of Florida shall consist of the state of Florida.
4. The Regio of Carolina shall consist of the states of North Carolina and South Carolina.
5. The Regio of Medius Terra shall consist of the states of Georgia and Alabama.
6. The Regio of Magna Flumen shall consist of the states of Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Tennessee.
L. Sicinius Drusus, Propraetor America Austrorientalis