Sarmatia provincial report MMDCCLXIII
Revision as of 23:10, 31 October 2010 by Marcus Octavius Corvus (Talk | contribs)
Legatus Pro Praetore Provincia Sarmatia , Gaius Antonius Costa senatibus Novae Romae S•P•D
Salvete patres conscripti!
Please find below the yearly report for the provincia Sarmatia.
Report MMDCCLXI Provincia Sarmatia. State of the Provincia Sarmatia:
- Provincial Magistrates:
- -Legatus Pro Praetore: Gaius Antonius Costa
- -Pocurator Sarmatiae: Titus Iunius Brutus
- -Legatus Internis rebus: Appius Furius Lupus
- -Legatus externis rebus: Tiberius Claudius Custos
- -Legatus militum: Aulus Porcius Pullus
- -Сaput Officii inquisitionis, Сaput Officii interpretium: Titus Flavius Severus
- Key Accomplishments:
- - Built the foundation of the Temple of Iuppiter OM;
- -Created Municipium Poltava – first municipium in Nova Roma;
- -Created Oppidum Urbs Nova – thus Sarmatia prov. Has become the first Novaroman province with more than one live community;
- - Successfully held II Sarmatian Days in Poltava;
- -Production of religious and decorative goods for the needs of Nova Roman citizens (lararia, libum, ladanum, farreum, bulla, clothes) started;
- -Increased the number of citizens, the provincia Sarmatia has now 59 citizens (6 of them – provisional citizenship). 8 citizens obtained assiduus status.
- Budget Provincia Sarmatia 2763 a.u.c.
Revenue from the province in 2763 a.u.c.
- -Tax income: 15 USD
- -Tax retained by the Provincia: 0 USD
- -Provincial Treasury status as of 31 st of October 2761 a.u.c.:
- - 6200 USD donation to the Provincia by the Municipium Poltava;
- -Total: 6200 USD.
- - 80 USD - Provincial web-site and Pro Diis web-site domain, hosting and mastering paid for and donated to the provincia by the Municipium Poltava .
- - 3000 USD – Expenses for II Sarmatian Days ferstival (sacrifices, clothes, food, transportation and accomodation of guests), paid for and donated to the provincia by the Municipium Poltava;
- - 2900 USD - building the foundation for Temple of Iuppiter OM, paid for and donated to the provincia by the Municipium Poltava;
- - 120 USD expences for sacrifices for holding the Nova Roma Ides rites, performed by Sacerdos iovis M. Octavius Corvus, paid for and donated to the provincia by the Municipium Poltava.
- Budget for 2764 a.u.c.
- Revenue from the province in 2764 a.u.c.
- -Tax income: 20 USD.
- -Website hosting etc.: 80 USD.
- -Building of the Temple of iuppiter: 10000 USD
- -Expenses for Sarmatian Days III: 3000 USD
- -Expenses for sacrifices: 300 USD
- -Total: 13380 USD
- -Continue building the Temple of Iuppiter OM;
- -Open the offline office in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia (Oppidum Urbs Nova) and Poltava, Ukraine;
- -Make the new website of Sarmatia prov. On web 2.0., open online market of roman goods;
- -Organize more Roman events in Ukraine and Russia ;
- -Organize and incorporate the provincia Sarmatia as a cultural, non profit association;
- -Create at least 2 more local groups (oppidi) in the Provincia;
Concerning candidacy for Sarmatian Legatus Pro Praetore question is still under discussion within provincia.
Pro Res Publica, Pro Patria!
Di vos incolumes custodiant!
Gaius Antonius Costa,
Legatus Pro Praetore provincia Sarmatia.