America Austrorientalis Edictum XIX (Nova Roma)
Edictum Propraetoricum 2758-4 AMERICA AUSTRORIENTALIS PROVINCIA June 7, 2758 a.u.c.
REORGANIZATION OF REGIONES
1. Each Regio will have a Praefectus Regio, who shall be a resident of that Regio.
2. The duties of the Praefectus Regio shall be: A. To report the conditions of the Regio to the Propraetor. B. To settle disputes between Citizens of the Regio, subject to Appeal to the Propraetor. C. To establish the boundaries of any Municipia within the Regio.
3. The Regio of Florida shall consist of the state of Florida.
4. The Regio of Carolina shall consist of the states of North Carolina and South Carolina.
5. The Regio of Georgia shall consist of the states of Georgia and Alabama.
6. The Regio of Mississippi shall consist of the states of Mississippi and Louisiana.
7. The Regio of Tenneessee shall consist of the states of Arkansas and Tennessee.
This edictum becomes effective immediately.
GIVEN 7TH OF JUNE 2758 AUC, IN THE YEAR OF THE CONSULSHIP OF FRANCISCUS APULUS CAESAR AND GAIUS POPILLIUS LAENAS.
Marcus Vitellius Ligus Propraetor America Austrorientalis