Collegium Pontificum voting results of 12 December MMDCCLX (Nova Roma)
QVOD BONVM FAVSTVM FELIX FORTVNATVMQVE SIT POPVLO ROMANO QUIRITIBVS
The Collegium Pontificum having met in order to vote on priesthood applications and membership in the Comitia Curiata, the decision was as follows:
Application of senatrix Marca Hortensia Maior for the position of Sacerdos Mentis.
- Rejected. [2 Uti Rogas, 4 Antiquo, & 1 Abstention]
Application of Titus Arminius Genialis for the position of Flamen Furrinalis.
- Rejected. [2 Uti Rogas, & 5 Antiquo]
Application of senator Flavius Galerius Aurelianus for the position of Pontifex.
- Approved. [7 Uti Rogas]
Application of senator Marcus Moravius Piscinus Horatianus for the position of Pontifex.
- Approved. [6 Uti Rogas & 1 Antiquo]
The following members of the Comitia curiata were placed before the Collegium Pontificum for removal:
- Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix (inactive).
- Lucius Fabius Metellus (capite censi).
- Titus Labienus Fortunatus (capite censi).
- Gaius Geminius Germanus (capite censi).
- Gaius Iulius Scaurus (unsubscribed from the comitia curiata e-mail list).
- All retained. [4 to retain & 3 to remove]
The Collegium Pontificum was convened on 9 December by Pontifex Caeso Fabius Buteo Modianus and voting was declared ended on 12 December after all the pontifices had voted.