MMDCCLVI first quarter treasury report
Original found at: http://www.novaroma.org/aerarium_saturni/qua03042001.html
First quarter financial update for Nova Roma:
Beginning balance as of 1/1/03: $4,771.59
- Eagle subscriptions: $148
- Flag revenue: $279.50
- Taxes: $635.51
- Donations: $12
- Total: $1,075.01
- PayPal fees: $70.98
- Reimbursement to Marcus Antonius Bianchus for 2002 Lacus Magni event: $150
- Transfer to Ad Funds Res (land fund): $250
- Transfer to Fideicommissum (scholarship fund): $400
- Incorporation fee: $20
- Reimbursement to Cassius for flags sold: $128.25
- Total: $1,019.23
- Ending balance: $4,827.37
The tax revenue is presented only through 4/1/03; the second-quarter report should contain a full accounting of the amounts received.
These totals do not include any reimbursement for Eagle expenses, as the Treasury had not received a statement from the editor. We expect such a statement to be forthcoming and plan to cover these expenses.
Nova Roma came close to breaking even this month despite the annual transfer of funds to our long-term goals. This argues well for our financial health.