Provincia Pannonia - History (Nova Roma)
Pannonia of Nova Roma was founded by Alexander Probus, then it became inactive for a period, and finally was re-founded by Cn. Lentulus and Pannonia has become the most active provincia of the res publica.
Governors of Pannonia
- 1. Alexander Iulius Caesar Probus Macedonicus, Propraetor
- appointed Kal. Ian. ‡ Q. Maximo M. Minucio cos. ‡ MMDCCLIII a.u.c.
- until a.d. III Kal. Mar. ‡ M. Octavio L. Sulla (II) cos. ‡ MMDCCLV a.u.c.
- 2. Gaius Marcius Coriolanus, Propraetor
- appointed a.d. III Kal. Mar. ‡ M. Octavio L. Sulla (II) cos. ‡ MMDCCLV a.u.c.
- until a.d. IV Id. Mar. ‡ Cn. Salvio Cn. Equitio cos. ‡ MMDCCLVII a.u.c.)
- 3. Gnaeus Cornelius Lentulus, Propraetor, then Legatus pro praetore