Publius Claudius Caecus (Nova Roma)
He also served as Aedilis Curulis in MMDCCLV.
Holding this office he was one of the first to organize formal online contests to celebrate the ludi Cerialia.
Publius Claudius Caecus was also the first web master for the province of Canada Citerior. He served in this capacity as scriba to Propreator P. Minucia Strabo.
He has degrees in ancient history and medical science. Currently, Publius Claudius Caecus is completing his medical doctorate to become a physician. Within his historical studies he has written academic manuscripts on the role of religion in ancient Greek and Roman medicine. During these studies he paid special attention to the cult of Asclepius and how it existed on the Tiber Island in Rome.
Publius Claudius Caecus has also organized fundraisers outside of Nova Roma in order to help raise funds to excavate the "Villa of the Papyri" in Herculaneum.
- ↑ ; Official recognition of appointment to priesthood
- ↑ ; Oath of office after being elected Aedile
- ↑ ; Offical proclimation of the opening of the first Ludi Cerialia of Nova Roma
- ↑ ; Edict of appointment to Scriba
- ↑ ; First public statement upon returning to Nova Roma