Senatus consultum on authorized signers (Nova Roma)
SENATUS CONSULTUM ON AUTHORIZED SIGNERS
1. The Senate authorizes the removal of all authorized signers on behalf of Nova Roma Inc. on any and all bank accounts held at the Bank of America in the name of Nova Roma Inc., with the exception of any person listed at 4 who may be a current signatory.
2. The Senate authorizes the addition of the persons listed below at 4 as authorized signers on behalf of Nova Roma Inc. on any and all bank accounts, or if such a person at 4 is already an authorized signer confirms their retention as such.
3. All persons at 4 will be authorized users of any PayPal account held in the name of Nova Roma Inc.
4. Tiberius Galerius Paulinus, Aula Tullia Scholastica and Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix and the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Nova Roma Inc. if the CFO is not included in the preceding list of names.
5. The Senate instructs the CFO, or if that position is unfilled then Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix and/or Tiberius Galerius Paulinus to ensure that all bank accounts are set so as to require signatures of the two authorized signers at on any cheque or withdrawal or transfer or other use of funds.
6. All authorized signers must provide their legal macronational names to the CFO, or if that position is unfilled then Tiberius Galerius Paulinus, and by accepting the position of authorized signer must post to the Senate list their acceptance of the position and their consent for their legal macronational names to be supplied to the relevant financial institutions, and that they further understand that use of the legal macronational names will be required in connection with their duties as an authorized signer.