Voting has been canceled due to technical problems: if you have voted on 26th December, you have to re-cast your votes from December 27., 3:30 a.m. Rome time.
Procedure for voting in the comitia.
- On the next page, you have to enter three pieces of identifying information: (1.) Citizen ID, (2.) Birthday, and (3.) Voter Code.
- 1. The citizen ID is a five digit number that locates your entry in the Album Civium. WARNING: Citizens whose ID is less than five digits will need to add zeros before the number, so that the result is five digits. For example, a citizen with ID number 373 will use 00373 to login.
- If you don't know your citizen ID, check the Album Civium. Search your name, and click on your entry. The Citizen ID # field, in the middle of the page, shows the appropriate number.
- 2. The birthday is a four digit number, in the form MMDD. A citizen whose birthday is, for example, 06 September will enter 0906.
- 3. The voter code is a randomly generated alphanumeric codes. Equally, given the available methods for disseminating the codes, it have determined that the best method will be to have the voters contact the voting officials to obtain this final piece of authentication.
- Therefore, to obtain your voter code, please send an email to T. Iulius Sabinus and Q. Caecilius Metellus requesting your voter code.
- Please include your citizen ID number in your message, and be sure to send your email from the email address of record. (If you are unsure of which email address you have on file, please contact the voting officials privately for additional directions.)
- It is important that you email both T. Iulius Sabinus and Q. Caecilius Metellus, to ensure that you receive a response as quickly as possible.
- Once logged into the cista, you will see the ballot listing all candidates, along with available fields to write-in candidates. Click the boxes next to the candidates for whom you wish to cast your votes.
- After you have finished, click the button at the bottom of the page labeled "Submit Your Vote".
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, ASK HERE: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Nova_Roma_/