Home| Latíné | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Magyar | Português | Română | Русский | English
Procedure for voting in the comitia
Before you would vote, read all information about the candidates and the current voting period.
- On the next page, you have to enter three pieces of identifying information: (1.) Email Address, (2.) Voting Password , and (3.) ID.
- 1. Email Address must be the same that is stored in your Album Civium profile.
- If there is some problem with that email address, contact Q. Caecilius Metellus custos. When contacting the custos, please include your Roman name and citizen ID number in your message.
- 2.Voting Password is a randomly generated alphanumeric code. You must have already received it (on 18th December) in your email box directly from Votingplace.net website where voting is conducted.
- If you have not recieved it to your email box, contact Q. Caecilius Metellus custos. When contacting the custos, please include your Roman name and citizen ID number in your message.
- 3. The citizen ID is a five digit number that locates your entry in the Album Civium. WARNING: Citizens whose ID is less than five digits will need to add zeros before the number, so that the result is five digits. For example, a citizen with ID number 373 will use 00373 to login.
- If you don't know your citizen ID, check the Album Civium. Search your name, and click on your entry. The Citizen ID # field, in the middle of the page, shows the appropriate number.
- Once logged into the cista, you will see the ballot listing all candidates. Click the boxes next to the candidates for whom you wish to cast your votes.
- After you have finished, click the button at the bottom of the page labeled "Submit Your Vote".
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, ASK HERE: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Nova_Roma_/