Senate Civic Education Committee (Nova Roma)
The Senate Civic Education Committee (SCEC)
1. The establishment and/or oversight of programs, either self-study or delivered, that offer educational or informative content concerning the Rome, in all its aspects, from the founding of the City of Rome in 753 BCE to the removal of the altar of Victory from the Senate in 394 CE.
2. The establishment and/or oversight of programs, either self-study or delivered, that offer informative content concerning Nova Roma.
3. Such programs may be offered internally to Nova Roman citizens, or externally.
4. Development of training materials for the ius Latii and assisting in the delivery of the ius Latii training programs.
- Cn. Iulius Caesar (Chair)