Senatus consultum on payments January 2012
SENATUS CONSULTUM ON PAYMENTS JANUARY 2012
I. The Senate approves the below specified payments to the following corporations:
- 1. $720.00 USD to Fredrik Consulting AB for Nova Roma web hosting 2011-09-01 to 2012-08-31
- 2. $245.00 USD to Ainsworth, Thelin & Raftice, P.A for services as Registered Agent
II. The Senate approves reimbursement payments of all amounts expended by the consular Publius Ullerius Stephanus Venator during his consulship on behalf of Nova Roma Inc. This approval is conditional on:
- 1. The presentation of invoices and/or receipts, in respect of such payments made by the consular Publius Ullerius Stephanus Venator, to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Nova Roma, or if that position is unfilled then to the Consuls.
- 2. The invoices and/or receipts at II.1 being to the satisfaction of the CFO, or if that position is unfilled then to the satisfaction of the Consuls, a payment of a debt owed by Nova Roma Inc.
- 3. Any original invoices and/or receipts submitted for payment at II.1 must be mailed to the CFO or if that position is unfilled then to the consul Gnaeus Iulius Caesar. Such original invoices and/or receipts must be retained and scanned copies of each subsequently uploaded to the files section of the Senate list.
III. The Senate approves expenditure of no more than $50 USD for any required mandatory filing in relation to the non-profit status of Nova Roma Inc. A confirmation post with a link to the relevant Maine State government website showing the exact amount of the filing fee shall be posted to the Senate list before such payment shall be made. Confirmation is also required that the requisite forms have been submitted. The person filing them shall post this to the Senate list. In the absence of such a link, then any other method of documentation/confirmation of the exact amount of the filing fee shall be posted to the Senate list before such payment shall be made.
IV. The method of payment for the payments at I to III inclusive shall be from either:
- 1. Any appropriate account in the name of Nova Roma Inc. at the Bank of America, paid by cheque by signed by two authorized signatories on such account.
- 2. If the appropriate account at IV.1 is unavailable or inaccessible for any reason then from the Pay Pal account of Nova Roma Inc.
- 3. In the event that IV.b is the chosen method of payment, then the Senate authorizes Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix to execute such a transaction.
V. If any recipient of such payments at I to III inclusive does not have a corresponding Pay Pal account to receive such a payment then the Senate authorizes Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix to pay the amount required from his own funds on behalf of Nova Roma Inc. and to reimburse himself in full settlement of only that exact amount expended.
VI. All other invoices and/or receipts apart from those at II.1 in respect of these payments must be dealt with by the same process at II.3