Citizen (Nova Roma)
Revision as of 12:43, 9 November 2010 by Gnaeus Cornelius Lentulus
- 1. Any person 18 years old or older may apply for Citizenship.
- 2. Citizens may apply for Citizenship on behalf of their children or legal wards (as defined by relevant macronational law) under the age of 18. Such Citizens shall be known as impuberes.
- 3. Citizenship is open to anyone regardless of ethnic heritage, gender, religious affiliation, or sexual orientation.
- 4. Citizenship may be involuntarily revoked by those means that shall be established by law, or may be voluntarily relinquished by notification of the censors or by public statement before three or more witnesses.
- 5. Impuberes may have their Citizenship relinquished on their behalf by their parent or legal guardian (as defined by relevant macronational law) by notification of the censors or by public statement before three or more witnesses.
(From chapter II.A of the Constitution)
Nova Roman citizens enjoy various rights pertaining to citizenship.