Lex Arminia de levandis censorum oneribus (Nova Roma)
Home| Latíné | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Magyar | Português | Română | Русский | English
· Home: Legal System ·
Declaration - Constitution
Leges - Senatus Consulta - Decreta - Edicta
LEX STATUS INFORMATION
This lex is currently IN FORCE.
- Approved by comitia populi tributa
- Yes: 22 No: 11 Abs.: 2
- a.d. VI Non. Quin. ‡ Cn. Salvio Cn. Equitio cos. ‡ MMDCCLVII a.u.c.
This law is intended to alleviate the burden of the censors, recognizing the expansion of Nova Roma through many countries, languages, and cultures, and allow for improved promulgation of Nova Roma in all parts of the world.
1. A censor, via an edictum specifying the names of specific citizens to be contacted and the time interval during which the edictum is effective, may temporarily delegate censorial powers to a provincial governor and to that governor's designated legate in order to reach a citizen within that governor's province.
2. A provincial governor empowered under the terms of this law shall issue a report to the censor detailing the results of the search. This report may, at the censor's discretion, be made public after any sensitive information has been removed from it.
3. The censor may use the information provided in the provincial governor's report in the execution of censorial duties.
This law shall take effect immediately.