Titus Iulius Sabinus (Nova Roma)
He was born in Dacia Malvensis, in a small town, build over a roman fortress which was part of the ancient roman border, well known as "Limes Alutanus". His studies and works were directed to the military telecommunications engineering.
Iulius Sabinus currently lives in Bucharest and is business owner. He is the paterfamilias of the domus and familia Iulius Sabinus, composed of his wife, Aula Arria Carina, and his son, Titus Iulius Sabinus Crassus.
His interests are all roman things, starting with roman culture and civilization, roman religion and art, up to reenactment and restoration, with respect for both, Roman Gods and Roman Ancestors.
Titus Iulius Sabinus is the founder of the Nova Roma Provincia Dacia.
"Every individual is the arhitect of his own fortune" - Appius Claudius
- C. Buteone Po. Minucia cos. ‡ MMDCCLIX a.u.c. to Pompeia Minucia Strabo
- L. Arminio Ti. Galerio cos. ‡ MMDCCLX a.u.c. to Tiberius Galerius Paulinus
- L. Arminio Ti. Galerio cos. ‡ MMDCCLX a.u.c. to Aula Tullia Scholastica
- C. Buteone Po. Minucia cos. ‡ MMDCCLIX a.u.c. to Tiberius Galerius Paulinus
- Fr. Apulo C. Laenate cos. ‡ MMDCCLVIII a.u.c. to Lucius Iulius Sulla
- Dacia Officina Civium Novum : Caput Officina.
- Dacia Officina Retiari : Caput Officina.