Marcus Moravius Piscinus Horatianus
Titus Iulius Sabinus
|Consul||Marcus Moravius Piscinus Horatianus||Titus Iulius Sabinus|
|Praetor||Marcus Curiatius Complutensis||Marcus Iulius Severus|
|Censor||Caeso Fabius Buteo Modianus||Tiberius Galerius Paulinus|
|Aedilis curulis||Publius Memmius Albucius|
|Aedilis plebis||Publius Constantinus Placidus|
|Quaestor||Titus Arminius Genialis||Lucius Vitellius Triarius|
|Quaestor||Lucius Salix Cicero||Quintus Fabius Maximus|
|Quaestor||Aula Tullia Scholastica||Gnaeus Cornelius Lentulus|
|Quaestor||Equestria Iunia Laeca||Marca Hortensia Maior|
|Tribunus plebis||Titus Flavius Aquila||Quintus Valerius Callidus|
|Tribunus plebis||Lucia Livia Plauta||Quintus Iulius Probus|
|Tribunus plebis||Quintus Arrius Nauta|
|Editor commentariorum||Marcus Minucius Audens||Caeso Fabius Buteo Modianus|
|Rogator||Lucius Rutilius Minervalis||Gnaeus Equitius Marinus|
|Custos||Stephanus Ullerius Venator Piperbarbus|
|Diribitor||Gaius Aemilius Crassus||Sextus Postumius Albus|
|Diribitor||Gaius Iulius Adventor||Marcus Martianius Lupus|
|Curator aerarii||Equestria Iunia Laeca|
|Magister aranearius||Quintus Valerius Callidus||Marcus Lucretius Agricola|
- MMDCCLXI First quarter treasury report
- MMDCCLXI Second quarter treasury report
- MMDCCLXI Third quarter treasury report
- MMDCCLXI Fourth quarter treasury report
- America Austroccidentalis - Legata pro praetore Arnamentia Moravia Aurelia
- America Austrorientalis - Legatus pro praetore Fl. Galerius Aurelianus
- America Boreoccidentalis - Legata pro praetore Julilla Sempronia Magna
- America Medioccidentalis Superior - Legata pro praetore C. Sempronia Graccha Volentia
- Argentina - Legatus pro praetore D. Cassius Lupus.
- Asia Citerior - Legata pro praetore C. Iulia Felix
- Asia Ulterior - Legatus pro praetore M. Lucretius Agricola
- Australia - Legatus pro praetore M. Flavius Aurelius
- Brasilia - Legatus pro praetore T. Arminius Genialis
- Britannia -Legatus pro praetore A. Apollonius Cordus
- California -vacat - contact the consuls for details.
- Canada Ulterior - Legatus pro praetore Cn. Iulius Caesar
- Canada Citerior - Legatus pro praetore L. Aurelius Severus until prid. Kal. Nov. ‡.
- Dacia - Consul T. Iulius Sabinus
- Gallia - Legatus pro praetore P. Memmius Albucius
- Germania - Legatus pro praetore T. Flavius Aquila
- Hibernia - vacat - contact the consuls for details.
- Hispania - Praetor M. Curiatius Complutensis
- Italia - Praefectus Italiae Fr. Apulus Caesar
- Lacus Magni - Proconsul K. Fabius Buteo Modianus
- Mediatlantica - Proconsul Ti. Galerius Paulinus
- Mexico - Praetor M. Iulius Severus
- Nova Britannia - Legata pro praetore Annia Minucia Marcella / Legatus pro praetore Ti. Horatius Barbatus starting with Kal. Dec. ‡.
- Pannonia - Legatus pro praetore Cn. Cornelius Lentulus
- Sarmatia - Legatus pro praetore M. Octavius Corvus
- Thule - Legatus pro praetore C. Curius Saturninus
- Venedia -vacat - contact the consuls for details.
For the calendar for this year, see Fasti MMDCCLXI.
- Officium Consulare MMDCCLXI Office of the Consules.
- Officium Praetorium MMDCCLXI Office of the Praetores.
- Officium Censorium MMDCCLXI Office of the Censores.
- Aedilitas curulis MMDCCLXI Office of the Aediles Curules.
- K. Fabius Buteo Modianus issues Edictum II censoris de censu anni MMDCCLX.
- M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus reports on the Inaugural auspicium for MMDCCLXI.
- New magistrates take the Oath of office.
- M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus performs the annual Consular Sacrificial Ceremony
- M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus performs the Annua Sacra, opening the Senate.
- T. Iulius Sabinus assigned quaestores to magistrates.
- M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus called the Senate into session.
- Consules issues Edictum consulare de Feriis Sementis.
- C. Iulius Scaurus resigns as pontifex, pullarius, and as a citizen. 
- After seven years as a Senator, Marcus Octavius Gracchus resigns from the Senate, citing "scheming and paranoia".
- Collegium Pontificum session concluded on a.d. IV Id. Feb. ‡
- Ludi Lupercalenses was presented by aediles curules and their cohors.
- The Senate votes on several issues, including the celebration of Concordialia on the Kalends of Martius.
- Gnaeus Salvius Astur resigns from the Senate and Collegium Pontificum.
- Praetor M. Iulius Severus announces that the petitio actionis of Marcus Moravius Piscinus Horatianus Consul against Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus Augur, Pontifex et Augur, will be accepted by the Praetores' Office in the first legally available date.
- Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus fails to comply with the Senatus Consultum regarding mailing lists. Praetor M. Curiatius Complutensis accepts the petitio actionis  of Caeso Fabius Buteo Modianus against Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus and appoints a panel of judges . Without Cincinnatus offering a defense, Praetor M. Curiatius Complutensis issues a sentence against L. Equitius Cincinnatus. He is stripped of his agnomen and titles and fined.
- The Collegium Pontificum votes to remove Pater Patriae Marcus Cassius Julianus from the office of Pontifex Maximus (which he himself had created), ten years to the day after his founding of Nova Roma. Cassius deleted the Collegium Pontificum mailing list and was removed as Pontifex as well.
- The 6th edition of the Vox Romana podcast is released.
- The Comitia Curiata witnesses three new appointments: Marca Hortensia Maior as Sacerdota Mentis, Caeso Fabius Buteo Quintilianus as Flamen Palatualis, and Quintus Valerius Poplicola as Flamen Falacer.
- Ludi Conditorum was presented by aediles curules and their cohors.
- Kal. Mar. ‡ Concordialia - The Tenth Anniversary of the Foundation of Nova Roma.
- Tribune L. Livia Plauta calls for an election to fill the vacancy in the office of Plebeian Aedile.
- Flavius Galerius Aurelianus is appointed Pontifex Maximus pro tempore by pontifical decree.
- Patricia Cassia, Senatrix, resigns her citizenship, citing no reasons: "At this time it seems fitting for me to resign from Nova Roma. I wish you all well." 
- Praetor M. Curiatius Complutensis accepts the petitio actionis  of M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus against Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus and appoints a panel of judges. During the trial M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus and the advocate of L. Equitius Cincinnatus, Ti.Galerius Paulinus, presented the evidences. The Iudices individually issued their sentences and the tribunal's majority decision was "CONDEMNO". (7 CONDEMNO + 3 ABSOLVO): L. Equitius Cincinnatus was inhabilitated for a period of two years and fined. (Read the complete text of Sententia here).
- Megalesia dedicated to Magna Mater was organized by aediles curules and their cohors.
- Ludi Cereales dedicated to Ceres was organized by plebeian aedile P. Constantinius Placidus.
- The VI Conventus Novae Romae was officially announced.
- C. Ambrosius Artorus Iustinus resigns from the offices of Flamen Volturanlis and Neptuni Aedes Sacerdos citing personal reasons.
- Diana Octavia Aventina resigns as Veneris Aedis Sacerdos seemingly in protest over recent events. When questioned about why she did not honor Venus on behalf of Nova Roma for the Veneralia she stated, "I did, at home, but not in the name of Nova Roma, especially considering that I would rather have some of you be granted a Darwin Award rather than receive any blessings of Venus." 
- Re-establishment of the Feriae Latinae. Rites to Jupiter Latiaris performed on Mons Albanus (Mont Albano), Italia by Aelius Solaris Marullinus, acting as Magister Populi Feriarum Latinarum causa on behalf of consules M. Moravius Piscinus and T. Iulius Sabinus; by the Temple Religio Romana in Oregon; and by Religio Terranova in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Officials and members of Nova Roma, the Societas Via Romana and The Roman Way also met to celebrate the Feriae and Parilia in Austin, Texas (America Austroccidentalis), while others joined in the rites to Jupiter Latiaris in other parts of the world. These gatherings made this year's Feriae Latinae the first global event organised by Nova Roma to be joined in by other Roman organizations. Appropriately for a celebration of ancient alliances, most of the participants were concurrent members of Nova Roma and at least one other such group.
- Sex. Lucilius Tutor resigns from the office of aedilis curulis, citing personal reasons.
- T. Iulius Sabinus called the Senate into session. The Senate votes on several issues, including the Nova Roma tax payers (assidui) citizens' participation in JSTOR.
- M. Moravius Piscinus called the Senate to assemble to discuss on all matters related to the finances of Nova Roma.
- Nova Roman official delegation participates in the Roman reenactment festival "The Eagle on the Danube" at the ancient city of Novae (modern Svishtov, Bulgaria). See the event details
- The Praetores M. Curiatius Complutensis and M. Iulius Severus issued their Edictum de Ludi Apollinares 2671 AUC
- M. Moravius Piscinus called the Senate into session.
- a.d. III Kal. Sext. ‡ VI Conventus Novae Romae opens.
I have been asked by Senator Marcus Cassius Julianus to make the following announcement to Nova Roma. The Senator will immediately begin a two year interval / hiatus of activity from Nova Roma for a combination of personal concerns and a burgeoning business practice.
- Magister aranearius Novae Romae: Edict regarding the inclusion of external sites.
- Magister aranearius Novae Romae: Edict regarding commerce on the website.
- a.d. IV Non. Sept. ‡ Oppidum Fluminis Gilae was created in Provincia America Austroccidentalis.
- a.d. III Non. Sept. ‡ Consul Piscinus calls citizens of Nova Roma to assemble in the Comitia Centuriata for a contio on Nova Roma finances.
- a.d. V Id. Sept. ‡ Ludi Romani organized by aedilis curulis and his cohors started.
- prid. Kal. Oct. ‡ The formation of the Sodalitas pro diis is announced on the Main List.
The Collegium Pontificum reported the following results:
- - Responsum Pontificum de Diebus was revised.
- - M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus was appointed Pontifex Maximus.
- - The blessing and warm regards of the Pontifices and of the sacerdotes of Nova Roma extended to the marriage of Gaia Valeria Pulchra to Gaius Tullius Valerianus Germanicus to be held in anno A. U. C. MMDCCLXI die pristini Kalendas Novembres, M. Moravio T. Iulio cos. ‡ MMDCCLXI a.u.c..
- - Consul Titus Iulius Sabinus was adlected as Pontifex.
- - Sacerdos Concordiae Gnaeus Cornelius Lentulus was adlected as Pontifex.
- - Sacerdos Mentis Marca Hortensia Maior Fabiana, was approved as Flaminica Carmentalis.
- - Sacerdos Musae Octavianus Titinius was approved as Flamen Furrinalis and as Sacerdos Dianae.
- - Gaius Petronius Dexter was approved as Flamen Portunalis.
- - Legatus pro Praetor Sarmatiae Marcus Octavius Corvus was approved as Sacerdos Iovis.
- a.d. V Non. Oct. ‡ Consul M. Moravius Piscinus called for candidates for Election MMDCCLXI .
- a.d. VII Id. Oct. ‡ Censor Ti. Galerius Paulinus, acting as advocate of L. Equitius Cincinnatus, withdraw the appeal to the people, reserving the right to request this at a later date. The reason was: "I also believe that Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus Augur has left Nova Roma and has in effect taken up voluntary exile". []
- a.d. VI Id. Oct. ‡ Consul M. Moravius Piscinus issued the second call for candidates for Election MMDCCLXI 
- The censors issued the Edictum Censorium de Adlegendis Senatoribus MMDCCLXI removing three senators and adding Gnaeus Iulius Caesar, Annia Minucia Marcella, and Gnaeus Cornelius Lentulus to the Senate.
- prid. Id. Oct. ‡ Gnaeus Cornelius Lentulus announced his decision not to accept his appointment to the Senate. 
- The censors issued the Edictum Censorium de Adlegendis Senatoribus MMDCCLXIa adding Stephanus Ullerius Venator Piperbarbus and Equestria Iunia Laeca to the Senate.
Reports of provincial governors
Provincial governors issue reports to the senate.
- America Austroccidentalis provincial report MMDCCLXI
- America Austrorientalis provincial report MMDCCLXI
- America Boreoccidentalis provincial report MMDCCLXI
- America Medioccidentalis Superior provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Argentina provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Asia Citerior provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Asia Ulterior provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Australia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Brasilia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Britannia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- California provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Canada Citerior provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Canada Ulterior provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Dacia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Gallia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Germania provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Hibernia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Hispania provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Italia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Lacus Magni provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Mediatlantica provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Mexico provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Nova Britannia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Pannonia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Sarmatia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Thule provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Venedia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Comitia Centuriata and Populi Tributa were called to assemble for the annual elections.
- Censorial nota against Q. Fabius Maximus. 
- T. Iulius Sabinus called the Senate into session